In a nutshell…
I work full time and am a very proud mommy to two handsome little boys! I am married to an extremely patient man that always encourages me 100% in whatever I do.
I like to spend my spare time (which isn’t much these days!) creating and designing items for our home. I get so excited when I am able to create something on the cheap or with items I already own.
I hope that by starting this blog I will be encouraged expand my DIY skills and take on bigger risks!
It all began when Anthony and I met in 2011. His charismatic personality swept me off of my feet and I knew right away that he was the one. SUPER cheesy, I know!
Our wedding was everything that I had ever dreamed of which was pink, pink and more pink! I am so lucky that Anthony understood my obsession with my favorite color (so long as he and his guys didn’t have to sport any pink!)
- My go-to decor color that I am absolutely obsessed with is white.
- I am a fierce perfectionist.
- I’ve been creating and designing since I was a kid. Starting with my own little craft shops when I was 5, all the way to my own theme decorated “restaurants” in one of the spare bedrooms by the time I was 10.
- I hate clutter…it seriously makes me freak out.
- I have a degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry and have never used it
- Although I am good at finishing projects, I have a hard time sticking to one at a time.